Monday, October 22, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #27

Keeping warm at work with a hot chocolate | Pizza overload | Love my new Marc B bag! | Borrowed Taken off one of the girls at work - still need to watch! | Spent a night with Matt Bomer | Toby wasn't impressed with Celebrity Juice | Lunch time treat | Dressing like a country singer | New H&M cat hat | Took the plunge and did outfit photos outdoors! | Dan & me | Went to see Madagascar 3 with the little nephew - so good!

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the new bag! I recently watched Taken for the first time after hearing the hype around the second film, it's really good! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Madagascar 3 on the plane - was way better than I thought! Lovely pictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love Matt Bomer too, is that White Collar you're watching? I'm seriously so behind! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig