Sunday, October 21, 2012

CROCHET COLLAR

I absolutely loved the outfit I wore today as to me it is the perfect kind of thing to wear at this time of year. I love a dress/tights/boots combo, and this dress I was kindly sent by Fashion Culprit is a gorgeous Autumnal wine shade, one of my favourite A/W colours to wear.  I love a dress that is versatile, and being high necked and sleeveless it works really well with a blouse underneath as opposed to being worn alone. I styled it with my new favourite blouse I picked up at Sainsbury's (I know, crazy!) as I thought the collar would look lovely against the deep red. The only thing I would say is that the sizing is quite big on this dress. I'm not sure if it's the same for other things at Fashion Culprit, but I would have probably gone down a size in this in hindsight! That didn't stop me wearing it though - nothing a good old waist belt can't fix!




Blouse - TU Sainsbury's
Dress - Fashion Culprit*
Tights - Primark
Belt - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Marc B*
Lips - Ravishing by MAC


I was also very kindly gifted the amazing handbag from Marc B, which was timed perfectly as the satchel I was using feel to pieces last week! I wanted something roomy enough for all the clutter I usually stash in my bag (Mary Poppins right here) and something black so it would compliment all of my new black winter boots! This is the perfect size, and I love all the subtle detailing. The pleated handles and texture on the pockets adds just the right amount of interest, without making it look too much. Inside are 2 spacious compartments, separated by a zipped pocket all the way across. There is another concealed zip pocket and 2 open pockets inside, plus the lining is leopard print, so all in all it's pretty perfect! I love it so much, so massive thank you to Marc B

Also, I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback on shooting my pictures outside. I'm really enjoying the change and think the pictures look so much sharper and show the clothes off well. I'll try and stick to doing it this way from now on! 

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like Marc B bags?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. oh my gosh, I love this outfit! Stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, you look gorgeous! I'm dying for some nice pinafore or shift dresses to wear on top of pretty blouses, it's perfect Winter wear! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this outfit on you! I really like how you've added the blouse under it, that collar is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse and dress were made to be worn together! Every element of this outfit is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the collar! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you styled the dress! Looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig