Friday, March 01, 2013

SPRING/SUMMER 13 WISHLIST

The 1st of March marks Spring is officially here, even though the weather may not agree, so I thought I would put together my SS13 wish list. I tend to do this for every season, as long time followers will know! I have to be honest, the high street is not wowing me at the moment, and I feel as though the only stand out trend is monochrome at the moment. Usually it takes me two minutes to put one of these posts together as I can't stop bookmarking things, but this took me a few days to compile as I struggled finding things I really liked. Is anyone else feeling that way about the new season? Anyway, I managed to pull together some pieces that I think are very me, and would work well mixed and matched with lots of things I already own, and now, as usual, I want everything on my list!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

As you can see I've gone for lots of denim! I don't know whether its the revival of B*Witched or the fact that I work in the head office of a denim brand, but I'm suddenly lusting after lots of it! This Spring I'll be wearing soft touch skinnies, boyfriend fit jeans and denim skirts, all in a summery light wash, teamed with subtle greys and blacks, and pops of red and green for a splash of colour. I'm a lover of baggy tees at the minute so I'll no doubt be buying them in abundance over the next couple of months in many colours and prints as they are so easy to wear. I want to experiment more with mixing smart and casual too, maybe teaming a pretty skirt, blouse and blazer with my Nike blazers or a snap back for a twist on a classic look. We will see!

What are you looking forward to wearing this season?
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I know what you mean about the unexciting new season stuff! I love hot weather but I'm much more of a fan of wintery styles. I am liking the neon trend and the 90s grunge trend, but while that may be a new thing for everyone else I've been obsessed with the 90s for a couple of years!! So it's not really as exciting as a great new trend...same with monochrome...hard to get excited when that's what I usually wear! Well done finding stuff ;) really like this wishlist :) and your blog, just found it and love it! Amber X
    amberluiselove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, that red dress is so pretty! And I've been really struggling to find things I like recently too, everything seemed so similar and samey - it's all a bit boring in stores!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig