Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #79

Christmas present from me, to me in the form of a beautiful pink coat | Santa's coming! | Toby doing his best shepherd impression after his bath on Christmas Eve | Jo Malone under the tree. Must have been a good girl! | Wore this gorgeous vintage cape dress on Christmas day | Christmas haul! | With my boy on Boxing Day | Lovely print from Dan by my super talented friend at Your Paper Heart | A year in outfits! | Spent some of the Christmas money on this beaut faux leather dress from H&M | Homemade chilli dogs | 2013 beauty favourites in yesterday's post.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

PS. Hope you all have an amazing night tonight wherever in the world you are. Here's to another brilliant year. Happy New Year lovelies!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. ELF!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig