Monday, January 27, 2014

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #82

Outfit pictures in a gorgeous new dress | Watched The Great Gatsby for the first time and am now obsessed | Yummy chicken stir fry | I've been featured (or should I say my hair do has..) over on the Dirty Looks blog! | Forgot how much I loved this necklace, from Wallis of all places! | Rustled up a delicious sweet potato cottage pie | Bit of a throwback from a couple of years ago before I took the plunge and went blonde | Behind the scenes on a photoshoot at work -  I love my job | Day 1 of the #AlproAM challenge - almond milk pancakes and fruit smoothie | Amazing blogger mail from Punky Pins! | Big hair don't care | New blog layout! What do you all think?

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig