Thursday, August 05, 2010

URBAN OUTFITTERS HOMEWARE

I recently discovered Urban Outfitters stocks home ware, and ever since I have been lusting after a vast amount of their stock. It is pretty much everything I would have in my first house, when the time comes.
I hope to live in a little terraced house, and have a living room where there are floor to ceiling bookcases in the alcoves, trendy sofas, white washed wood floors and frame after frame of photos on the wall of the stairs. The kitchen will house a turquoise Smeg fridge and retro utensils and the bedroom will be clean and crisp with colourful bed linen. I've been known to design mock up rooms on Polyvore, and my vision is so clear that I know exactly where each item will sit. Sad, I know, but one day it will all come true - I hope!

I just had to show you a selection of my favourite items. All can be found online at urbanoutfitters.co.uk.

Vinyl Pockets Shower Curtain - £25.00
Union Jack Doormat - £16.00
Bonjour Cupcake Canvas - £15.00
Huggie Salt And Pepper Set - £7.00
Newgate Covent Garden Alarm Clock - £35.00
Patchwork Flower Quilt - £95.00
Regency Cake Stand - £40.00

I love each thing so much, and there are so many other items to choose from. Let me know which things are your favourite!
Watch out tomorrow for the 'Style Crush' post as promised!
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love that shower curtain, and the huggie S&P pots.
    Didn't know they did homeware!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/8/10 19:19

    Great post as always :)
    I may have to have a look at the homewear even though I am so skint!

    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice and unusal range
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig