Monday, May 26, 2014

HEY, I'VE GOT MY NEW SHOES ON

Outfits like this are my absolute favourite - comfy jeans, laid back tee and a pair of pretty shoes. This is what I've worn today for a lovely relaxing Bank Holiday meeting with friends and spending the afternoon with Dan cooking a blinder of a roast dinner! I begrudgingly had to change to flats when we took Toby a walk, but was quick to change back in to my beautiful new sandals from Clarks. They're the perfect height for day time, and are incredibly comfy what with their cushioned soles and super soft leather. I teamed the shoes with my Topshop Hayden jeans which I am obsessed with, and a classic breton stripe tee to keep the look nice and simple.












Tee - Topshop (old)
Jeans - Hayden via Topshop
Sandals - Clarks*
Necklace - Primark
Sunglasses - Ray Ban via John Lewis
Clutch - Dorothy Perkins
Lips - French Connection (colour unknown!)
Toes - Barry M Gelly Polish in Satsuma

This has been such a lovely few days spent with friends and family. We've got up to lots of fun things including going to a vintage fair, meeting up for coffee, walks in the park and eating far too much food. More weekends like this one please!

How has your Bank Holiday weekend been? I hope you've all had a good'un!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. lovely look! Those jeans look comfy :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love casual looks like this :)

    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute, love them! Very lovely outfit! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahw beautiful look girl love the hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fabulous new shoes hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this outfit, so perfectly chic Claire x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig