Saturday, September 26, 2015

ON THE COBBLES

As you may know if you've checked out my previous post or follow me on Twitter or Instagram, I spent my birthday in one of my favourite places; York! York is one of those cities that is just ridiculously photogenic, so I always like to make the most of the beautiful backdrops and take some outfit snaps whilst I'm there (because, ya'know, Preston isn't the prettiest of place to live...). I'd just received some gorgeous Ash booties from Cloggs that I wanted to test drive, and being the day after my birthday I'd spent the majority of my money already on some pretty decent new clothes that I couldn't wait to wear! I styled up my new boots with a gorgeous new Zara faux fur gilet, and a adorable vintage jacket that I'd picked up at a Vintage fair a few days before.




Printed Jacket - Vintage
Turtle Neck Jumper - TU at Sainsburys
Jeans - Primark
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Queens Garden by Nails Inc


I'd just like to point out how ridiculously comfy my Ash 'Jess' boots are, as let me tell you, walking on cobbled streets all day long in any size heel is an art! It was the first time I had worn them, and I didn't experience any rubbing on my heels or pinching at the toes, which is usually inevitable with my feet. 
I actually stopped by the Cloggs store in York for a nosey whilst I was there (I didn't actually realise there were store until recently as I thought it was just an online store) and it's a gorgeous shop inside and out. I believe it's a fairly new store which opened in Winter last year, so if you live in York nad haven't yet checked it out, definitely take a look. It's a shoe lover's dream! 




Have you shopped at Cloggs before? Let me know if you've visited York recently!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig