Friday, September 11, 2015

SNAPSHOT: JUL-AUG

It seems that July and August flew by so quickly that I completely lost track of the days/weeks/months and completely forgot to post my last snapshot! This one has been a little late in the making too (oops). It's been a really busy couple of months with lots of fun stuff happening though, so I didn't want to skip showing you what I got up to and instead have crammed two months in to one (rather large) post! July saw our Summer holiday come around which was the most perfect two weeks, as well as lots of busy trips with work, and August packed with lots of goings on such as a blogger baking workshop! Here's my July and August in a nutshell...
All Star Lanes on Brick Lane for work's night out (I failed miserably) | Gorgeous sunset over the Thames and the view from our table at the OXO Tower | Sunny London morning | A whole bunch of beauty favourites | Excited faces at Manchester airport ready for two weeks in the sun! | Instantly fell in love with Porto Santo's beaches | Eating all the Bolo De Caco, a delicious bread made from sweet potatoes | Beautiful views | Cocktails all day every day | Obligatory outfit snap on the balcony | We hired a bubble car! | Lounging with my love | Insane piano rock formations | Another holiday cliche - the hot dog legs | Loving life on a yacht in the middle of the ocean (x3) | Beach day! | Gorgeous little restaurant that was far too Instagram-able | Strolling the beautiful streets in the evening sun. 
More cocktails #sorrynotsorry | Back down to earth with a bang, but pizza made it all better | In love with my brother's new little pup | Date night selfies | Wearing my new Lily & The Lamplight dress | Obsessed with my new Roshe Runs | More outfit snaps! | We rustled up this amazing dinner | Favourite drink ever | Take me back! | Hot chocolate overload | Lunch date with the work girls | Blogger bake off! | At the brilliant Wilmslow Cookery School | Serious concentration face | Ta - dah! (It tasted even better than it looked!) 




With my lovely bake off partner Toni | Dan cooked us honey, soy and ginger sticky chicken and it was incredible | My gorgeous little pooch | Just had to take a selfie - such a good hair and make up day for once! | Lunch out with the family | Look at those eyes! | Never ending tube on the London commute | Massively obsessed with the new Lush products | In love with my new Quiz heels | Delicious Indian food for a working lunch in Wolves | London looks pretty good even when it's grey |  Barbecue with the boy | Pool shark! | When you come home to find Dan in pjs at almost 6pm... | Out in the sticks on the train to Yeovil | Loving Essie's Madison Ave-hue! | Need this hotel mirror in my life | Incredible irish cream & Kinder Bueno shake | Waiting for the (6 and a half hour) train home | Jumped on the colouring bandwagon and I love it!

Follow me on Instagram to see more! 

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig