Sunday, September 13, 2015

VINTAGE GUILD PRESTON 2015

This weekend I was lucky enough to be invited down to Preston's Guild Hall for the Vintage Guild 2015 event and spend an afternoon covering the event on the @VintageGuild Twitter feed! Myself and my lovely friend and fellow vintage fan Steph headed over to see what the event was all about yesterday afternoon, and had a great time rummaging through all of the fabulous clothes, trinkets and accessories. 
The Vintage Guild event is a new one to Preston, based around the hugely popular Vintage Festival that happened in 2012. I was actually involved with the Vintage festival three years ago and it was an absolutely amazing weekend, so it's great to see that the Guild Hall are bringing it all back to Preston again!
Lots of gorgeous Vintage goodies from Mint Vintage

Hair stylists from Roberts-Steel hair were on hand to give 40s inspired hair make-overs. The lovely Dani (right) looked incredible! 





Just a few things that very nearly came home with me! (I was very proud that I resisted temptation) Adored the Vintage prints so much! 

I had such a lovely afternoon trying on some lovely Vintage pieces, chit chatting to some fellow stallholders and friend I've made through the Vintage fair scene, and spending money that I shouldn't have been spending (oops). I came away with a gorgeous cropped metallic jacket which I'm sure you will be seeing on here very soon, and Steph bagged herself a really lovely high neck mini dress. 

Did you manage to get down to the event this weekend? I can't wait for the next one! 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What an amazing event it was!! Everything looks stunning. I really love attending such events at the local Seattle venues. Those jewellery pieces are so pretty. You know I bought a gorgeous vintage necklace from such an event in last month.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig