Sunday, April 03, 2016

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

Today we took a stroll and a picnic to our local park as the sun was shining, so I took the opportunity to snap some outfit photos! To look at these pictures, you wouldn't think we were in a super pretty, picturesque park full of ornate features, waterfalls and Japanese gardens, but I promise we were! This spot is tucked away under a bridge by the river, and I couldn't resist using it as a backdrop for these shots and it makes my favourite Zara jacket stand out perfectly.






Jacket - Zara
Striped Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - H&M
Sunglasses - New Look 

I love this time of year when the sun is shining but there's still a bit of a chill in the air as it means I can embrace some of my summer clothes but still dabble in a spot of layering. It's not quite time to be flashing the flesh with skirts and shorts sadly (though the thought terrifies me. Pastey girls unite) but swapping my fur trim parka for a lighter jacket, and ditching the boots in favour of plimsoles means we're one step closer! 

What have you been up to this weekend?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig