Sunday, July 03, 2016

SUMMER WISHLISTIN' (YET AGAIN!)


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know well enough by now that I'm a sucker for a wish list! I love to spend time scrolling the internet for new pieces that would fit well in to my wardrobe, and wishing they could be mine at the click of a button, but alas, no one has managed to come up with anything as ingenious as Cher's wardrobe in Clueless...yet! One store I'd never really looked at before is JD Williams, so when the folk there challenged me to put together a wish list of my favourite items, I was pleasantly surprised to not only find some super stylish stuff, but also some great brand names too! Here's what I'm loving right now:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 

A sucker for a Summer dress, I was impressed with the selection of maxi dresses and holiday dresses, like the relaxed grey jersey maxi (you all know how much I love grey!), the chic black cami dress and the beautiful yellow skater dress, which is available in the curve range. The cute little floral cover up would look lovely worn over any of these, or even as a beach cover up over the gorgeous Melissa Odabash bikini!

The thing that impressed me the most about JD Williams though, was the amazing range of Summer sandals. They have everything you would need for a holiday abroad, from colour-blocked wedges and pointed courts for evening, to sliders and flip flops from the likes of Ellesse and Adidas for day. If only I'd know about this before now as I'd love to have packed number 3, 4 and 5 in my holiday suitcase!

Have you shopped with JD Williams before? Which items would make it to your wish list?

Claire x 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never shopped at JD Williams before, but there's some gorgeous bits here! I love the yellow dress :)
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig