Sunday, March 26, 2017

CELEBRATING NIKE AIR MAX DAY WITH VERY


If you've been reading my blog a while now then you will know that I'm a girl who loves comfort, and what better form of comfort than the iconic Nike Air Max?! Today is Nike Air Max Day, which this year is a little more special than usual as it marks 30 years of Air Max! Being a little bit trainer obsessed, I'm obviously celebrating today in style! 

I've teamed up with Very and Nike to show you how I'd style a pair of one of my favourite Nike shoes - the Air Max Thea. I actually own a pair of these (the beaut ones in the photo above!) and can vouch that they're one of my absolute favourites in my shoe collection! It was great to be able to style the classic black pair (a pair that my own collection is seriously lacking in!) as its a colourway that is just so easy to wear, and monochrome goes with EVERYTHING! You can see my look below, which is rather lovely if I do say so myself, and find the full article here.

I've been eyeing up a few more Air Max styles available at Very to add to my trainer collection, including the pink and stone versions of the Thea Premiums; so perfect for Spring!

Have you been celebrating today with your favourite Nikes? 


C x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually have! My favourite pair of Nikes are my free runs, they're the only shoes that don't hurt my feet at the gym! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I haven't got the Free Runs but I do have Roshe Runs and they're like walking on clouds!! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig