Saturday, March 25, 2017

PINK DENIM


Hurray for today's sunny weather! There's just something about waking up to blue skies and sunshine that puts me in such a good mood, so today we made the most of it and headed out for a stroll in the park, a delicious lunch that fully defeated me (SO. MUCH. FOOD) and an afternoon at the seaside with ice cream and 2p machines - perfect Saturday? I think so!

I wore a comfy and casual combo of plain white tee, trusty Mom jeans and denim shirt with a difference. This one is the sweetest shade of pink with distressed edges and a New York print on the back. Its so nice to be able to throw on something like this rather than a wool coat and scarf!


I'm really enjoying adding some splashes of colour to my wardrobe lately, especially now that the weather's improving, and pink is the top of that list right now! It fits in perfectly with my mostly monochrome and denim wardrobe and being pale skinned, the right shades can compliment my skin tone nicely. Fuchsia is a no-no for me!

With it being Nike Air Max Day tomorrow I figured it was only right to sport my Air Max Theas with this outfit, plus for all the walking we had planned they were an obvious (and comfy) choice! There will be more on here tomorrow about Air Max Day and a great feature I've been involved in, so keep your eyes peeled for that too!



-----
Shirt - Missguided via ASOS // T Shirt - H&M // Jeans - Topshop // Nike Air Max Thea - John Lewis // Bag - H&M // Sunglasses - Spitalfields Market
-----

How will you be changing your style up for the Spring transition? What have you been doing to enjoy this spot of sunshine?

C x

SHOP THE LOOK


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh wow! That jacket is just beautiful, super cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig