Friday, March 31, 2017

FEMALE OF THE FUTURE

Throwing it back to the weekend sun with tonight's outfit post, where we had a freak couple of days of March sunshine and I finally got to wear a midi skirt and get the legs out! Eagle eyed readers might have spotted this tiered gingham skirt of dreams on my Instagram a couple of times in the past few weeks - I love it so much! After spying it on the ultimate blogger babe Megan Ellaby, I knew I had to have it. Its the perfect mix of smart and casual, girly and grunge, and being monochrome it fits perfectly in to my wardrobe.


Also new to my wardrobe recently is my Females Of The Future slogan tee from Topshop. I picked this one up along with another that I'll no doubt be wearing on holiday (prepare yourselves for lots of outfit posts when I'm back!) and both have quotes that scream girl power! Love! Paired with the skirt it's like a monochrome match made in heaven, which I teamed with my River Island studded sandals, a vintage denim jacket and statement sunnies - an outfit that's just a distant memory compared to today's jeans and coat combo for the Preston rain!



-----
T Shirt - Topshop // Skirt - ASOS // Denim Jacket - Vintage // Studded Sandals - River Island // Sunglasses - Black Five
-----

That's going to be it from me for a few days as it's nearly time to jet off! A scheduled post will be popping up over the next week all about how I juggle blogging with a full time job, so keep your eyes peeled for that! You can also keep up with my travels, holiday outfits and probably a lot of food over on my Instagram or Twitter pages, and I'll be back with lots of blog posts over the Easter break!

C x

SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig