Saturday, March 11, 2017

POWDER PINK







Happy weekend everyone! Hope you are all having a good one so far? We spent the afternoon strolling around Lytham, which is a little seaside town close to where we live. It was so nice to just spend time together, sit and have a natter over a coffee and nosey in the cutest little shops. We found a lovely little street just a stones throw from the hustle and bustle and I've pretty much decided which house I want to live in on said street. It was super quiet down there so we stole a few minutes to snap these pictures, in what is the most dramatic, comfiest, beautiful yet completely impractical jumper I've ever owned!


I love a good piece of knitwear, and the bigger the sleeves, the better. This Boohoo number is the perfect shade of pastel pink and I LOVE it! The high neck, chunky knit and oversized style tick all the boxes for me, even if the sleeves did turn a few heads! I wore it today loosely tucked in to a pair of skinny jeans and my new favourite slip on shoes.









As you might have seen in one of my recent posts, the mules are from EGO and are so dreamy! I love the embroidered detailing - they look so much more expensive than £24.99. I've worn them pretty much all day and they've been super comfy. No rubbing, cuts or blisters which is a first for me when wearing shoes out for the first time! Win! I love how they have lots of colours in the design, which means they will go with pretty much everything I own - another bonus.


One thing I've noticed with these photos is that the hard work I'm doing with the Results With Lucy programme is starting to pay off! I'm currently on the sixth week, and have lost a fair few inches and pounds so far, but I hadn't noticed the changes so much until I was editing these! I can definitely see my legs slimming down, and even my face too. I'll be posting about my progress so far in a couple of weeks time, but in the meantime you can follow my progress on my dedicated Insta page where I post about the meals I'm eating, exercise and results!


-----
-----

Over the next few days I've got some more posts lined up, including more outfits, a drool-inducing food review (Deep fried mac & cheese balls. Need I say more?) and a Spring wish list! Let me know which items you're looking forward to wearing when the weather finally gets better!

C x

SHOP THE LOOK


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a cute jumper, I just love the colour! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the sleeves on the jumper - the bigger the better in my opinion!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig