Sunday, March 12, 2017

RED, WHITE & BLUE (& BEIGE)


    




Can someone please explain how it is Sunday night already?! This weekend has flown by - I've had such a lovely chilled one spending lots of time with Dan, something we don't usually get to do a lot of since we both work such different shifts. We stopped off to snap these photos on our way out today, and struck gold with the weather as it poured down for the rest of the afternoon (rain, red lipstick and no umbrella isn't a good mix, believe me!).


Anyhow, before the rain, this is how things looked! I've had this ASOS trench since before Christmas, but it's always been too cold to wear it until now. I love how it's the classic beige trench style at the front with all the detailing you would expect, but then the back has a really cool split right up to the waist, which gives it more of a modern update. There's still a couple of sizes left in the sale if you want to snap it up here! So far, on the few occasions I've worn it, its only been for work, so it was nice to dig it out and style it in a more casual look, with cut off jeans and some simple accessories. 







The striped top is one I picked up recently from H&M. It's a lovely thick t shirt material and has a really flattering boxy, slightly cropped shape. I'm thinking of taking this one on holiday as it would look lovely paired with denim shorts on cool evenings. I also love how it's a mixture of red and navy stripes, so it will go with so much more.


Finally, let's talk about the shoes. The metallic blue loafers of dreams were just £8 from Primark. £8!! I've seen pairs like these in so many other high street stores for upwards of £30, so when I spotted them I just had to snap them up. They're available in lots of other colours - classic black or white, metallic silver and pink. I'm eyeing up a couple of other pairs!


------
Trench Coat - ASOS // T Shirt - H&M // Jeans - ASOS // Bag - H&M // Loafers - Primark
-------

What have you been up to this weekend? I hope you've all had a good, relaxing one! I'm now off to get tucked up in bed ready for the week ahead. Monday, come at me!

C x

SHOP THE LOOK


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a classic look, can't beat a breton stripe! xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie - I'm like a magpie when it comes to stripes! Can never have too many ;)

      Delete
  2. Loving this, so so chic Claire! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome outfit, you're killing it at the moment! Those shoes are incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eloise! This comment made me smile so much! Trying to make an effort to document my outfits more nowadays! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig