Monday, May 22, 2017

THE SPRING PARKA

I've been on the lookout for a super versatile jacket for the Spring that will take me through to the warmer months and will fit straight in to my current wardrobe, and after weeks of searching I think I've found the one! This lightweight parka from Tokyo Laundry ticks all the boxes for a transitional jacket; its the perfect length, its in that classic khaki shade that goes with just about everything, it has HUGE pockets, and a hood to shelter me from those typical great British downpours. Its making me wish I was heading to a festival this Summer as it would be so perfect for it!

I've worn this pretty much every day for the past week or so since it arrived, but my favourite way to style it so far has been this outfit - a simple combo of black skinny jeans, black pointed boots, grey slogan tee and a fedora. I wore this at the weekend for a morning strolling round our beautiful wedding venue and eating delicious food at a local farmer's market - perfect Sunday!
-----
Parka Jacket - Tokyo Laundry* // Bien T Shirt - Whistles // Skinny Jeans - Miss Selfridge // Boots - Very // Fedora - Primark // Bag - Primark
-----

I seriously have to pinch myself every time I set foot in the grounds of the venue - I can't actually believe we'll be getting married there in just over a year's time! There are so many amazing little spots for photo opportunities but I had to reign myself in - I wanted to keep the prettiest parts back for the big day itself!

What have you all been up to lately? Keep your eyes peeled for lots of new posts over the next week including my Results With Lucy progress, ideas for taking time out for yourself and (fingers crossed) some more outfits if the weather holds up!

C x


SHOP THE LOOK
         
        



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig