Tuesday, July 11, 2017

30 SUMMER BUYS UNDER £30

The high street is brimming right now with some amazing finds, and after scrolling some of my favourite sites I was pleasantly surprised to find that you can actually get a lot of the best things for under £30! So I've gone on a hunt for some of the most heart-eye-emoji inducing pieces from my high street favourites that won't break the bank, look far much more pricey than they actually are (and would look super nice hanging in my wardrobe!). 
-----
-----

As you can probably all tell from my recent outfit posts, I've got a bit of a thing for a printed tee paired with something bright, hence the sheer amount of colour in these items and the amount of slogans and patterns! I'm loving stripes, spots and floral prints more than ever - can you tell?!

Zara are ticking all the boxes for me with their new collections (so much floral!) and are feeding my need for slouchy dresses, pretty shoes and tops that are that little bit different (hello, crochet!), and New Look have got Summer styling down to a T with their gorgeous sundresses and statement trousers. Give me a good dose of gingham and I'm a happy bunny! 
-----
-----

After a love/hate relationship with Topshop over the past couple of years, I've definitely fallen back in love with their Summer offering. There's so many pieces of there's in my bookmarks folder such as 80s inspired tie waist crop tops, casual T shirt dresses and some seriously cute wrap blouses that would be perfect for work paired with high waisted trousers!

Seeing all these high street goodies has got me hoping and praying for some more sunny weather! What are your favourite pieces from all of my picks? What do you think of high street fashion right now?

C x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig