Wednesday, July 12, 2017

LITTLE WHITE DRESS

You're no doubt all going to be sick of me saying this soon, but Primark have gone and done it again with another gorgeous little summer dress (Seriously, I reckon half my Summer wardrobe is made up of Primark's dresses right now. Not even kidding)! I spied this lovely little find hidden amongst a load of other one-offs, so I'm guessing that it was probably a return from another store as our local Primark doesn't tend to get a lot of the key fashion lines in stock. I did my usual squeal that I do when I find something that a) I absolutely need and b) is in my size! 

I managed to bag a cheeky extra 10% off as there was a make up stain on the collar (girls who try white things on in fitting rooms and cover them in make up - please stop!) but at £13 it was already an absolute steal. The make up came out pretty easily with some baby wipes and a little hand soap, which was a nice surprise considering how delicate the crochet fabric is, and after spotting a glimpse of sun last weekend I decided to give it its first outing.



-----
Crochet Bell Sleeve Dress - Primark // White Ankle Boots - Kurt Geiger (via Megan Ellaby's Charity Sale) // Straw Tote Bag - H&M // Sunglasses - Spitalfields Market
-----

I went for a bit of a sixties vibe and styled the dress with some gorgeous new boots that I picked up at Megan Ellaby's charity sale. Megan sold A LOT of her clothes, shoes and accessories a few weeks back at Jimmy's Bar in Manchester's Norther Quarter and it was so much fun, but more importantly, for such a brilliant cause. All proceeds made (Over £5k!!!) from the sale of her dreamy wardrobe will go to the Manchester Emergency Fund for those who lost friends or family members during the Manchester attacks earlier this year. 

Manchester is a place that's close to my heart, and Megan Ellaby is one of my favourite girl crushes so I was obviously there with bells on like a little eager beaver, and managed to bag three pairs of BEAUTIFUL Kurt Geiger shoes including these sassy little white boots complete with tortoiseshell effect heels. I've been waiting for the right time to wear them ever since, and as soon as I got this dress through my front door I knew exactly what I'd be wearing them with!

Did you manage to get to Megan's Manchester sale? Let me know what you managed to snap up if you were there!

C x

GET THE LOOK

        

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So so cool Claire, you look fab! Just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the fancy little sleeve detail, I need to get myself into Primark..

    Catherine | Hey, Mama

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig