Friday, May 07, 2010

AUSSIE ANGEL!

I completely forgot to tell you all that I have now become an Aussie Angel! Being one of the Angels means I get to share my hair care tips with a great group of fashion and beauty bloggers across the UK, attend some fabulous parties and generally share our love of Aussie products.

The first part of being an Aussie Angel was to select which 'Tribe' we wanted to be part of according to our hair type. I chose 'Aussome Volume' as I love to wear my hair really big and backcombed, but my hair is very thin and flat which means it falls limp after a few minutes, so this was the perfect one for me!

Anyway, the gorgeous girls over at Uncover Aussie sent out my Aussome Volume pack to treat my locks with, and I must say, its a lovely set of goodies!

I got Aussome Volume shampoo and conditioner my favourite Aussie product EVER - 3 Minute Miracle, a cute mini hairbrush, compact mirror, some badges for my tribe, and a chocolate bar, but that didn't last very long!

I've been using the shampoo since I got it a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The smell is gorgeous and my hair feels lovely and bouncy. I am TRES excited to see what is lined up for us next!
Thanks ladies!
xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh! Fantastic news!! I'd love to be an Aussie Angel. I have the same problem with you as I have fine hair as well and I hate it when it looks flat. Update us on how the hair is with the volumous hair products!

    Tx

    P.S. I've just blogged about my Topshop make up haul... definitely worth a look into investing - very affordable & great quality (from what I've used so far)!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig