Saturday, May 08, 2010

MORE PURCHASES!

Yes, I have been spending more money, but after I made around £70.00 on ebay, I had to buy something! So last night at work, I decided to get this dress from Miss Selfridge. I saw it last week and fell in love with it, but completely forgot about it until I saw it again at the start of my shift. It cost £32.00 and its perfect for Summer, if the sun ever comes out again that is! I love the colours and the cute little buttons. It looks fab with my bleach denim jacket. I'll probably wear this tomorrow so keep your eyes out for an outfit post!

Also, I got these necklaces in the sale at Miss Selfridge. The Diva sale jewelry was buy one get one free, so I got both of these for just £3.00! The key is my favourite. I'm really into delicate jewelry at the minute, and these two are just the right length.

Finally my MAC lipsticks arrived! I was worried they wouldn't suit me, but they are both lovely. I got Viva glam Gaga, which is a gorgeous bubblegum pink, and Creme Cup which is a lovely pinky nude.Tomorrow I'll be back with my new feature, A Week In My Wardrobe, where I'll show you pictures of my outfits from the past week, so make sure you check back for that!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i work for miss s and i've been eyeing up that dress for weeks - it's gorgeous! just added you on twitter now dear, i'm minielle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the dress, jewels and lippies! Very nice buys. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty chains, love the key especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the key necklace, and what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig