Thursday, May 13, 2010

STYLE CRUSH: VANESSA HUDGENS



This week I've chosen Vanessa Hudgens as my style crush. I love this summer outfit. Its so relaxed and looks effortless on her. I've always been utterly jealous of her tumbling dark locks and her bohemian style, so this was an obvious choice for me. I chose this outfit in particular, because not only is it chic and simple, and easy to copy, it was a slight hiccup on her part.
If you see any more of the pictures from this day, you'll know that poor Vanessa was papped wearing her ever-so-lovely shirt dress inside out! If that's not enough, she had also forgotten to remove the tag from the inside too. Paps also picked up on the fact she had a plaster hanging from her leg, which is a little disgusting, granted, but I thought that was a little harsh. She is human after all. I decided to spare her of her embarrassment this time and not show you the pictures, but if you want to see them I'm sure you won't struggle with a quick search. Anyway - if that was anyone of us, we would of turned a shade of scarlet, panicked, and ran to the nearest toilet to sort it out, but Vanessa carries on with her day, signing autographs, and looking beautiful.

Vanessa Hudgens Is Disheveled in Beverly Hills!


Vanessa Hudgens Is Disheveled in Beverly Hills!

I've chosen to copy her style using asos.com. You can get a similar look by opting for a slouchy tunic style top or mens shirt in a sheer fabric. Go for slate grey or a dusky pale blue and team with leather accessories a la Hudgens. The floppy hat is essential for this look, and some gladiator flats will make it all the more easy to wear. Just make sure to remove any tags beforehand ;)
Hope you like it. Remember to let me know if there's a celebrity you want me to feature next time!
xox
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i love her boho style but i do wonder how much of it is her stylist? she used to dress COMPLETELY differently. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress, gorgeouss.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. The floppy hat is just fab! Shame about the plaster! Haha. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. The floppy hat is just fab! Shame about the plaster! Haha. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares if she wore it inside out..she's probably set a new trend by doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig