Sunday, May 16, 2010

A WEEK IN MY WARDROBE

Here we go again, can't get over how fast this week has gone! Here are some outfits I wore this week. There's a couple of days missing I'm afraid, due to boring work wear, and days when I've not been feeling too great, so apologies for that! I'm not too well at the minute. Last night was dreadful. I had a temperature, my throat was so sore and I struggled sleeping. I'm still not too great today but I'm plodding along. Mum's roast dinner should help! Hope you like my outfits :)

Blazer - F&F at Tesco, Vest - Topshop, Shorts - F&F at Tesco, Leggings - Primark, Boots - Topshop, Belt - Primark.

Double Denim look - I'm still undecided as to whether or not I like it.
Denim Jacket - Primark, Vest - F&F at Tesco, Jeans - Topshop (ebay), Scarf - George at ASDA, Boots - Topshop.

Vintage Dress - eBay, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Miss Selfridge, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

T-shirt - ASOS, Scarf - Charity Shop, Harems (rolled up) - F&F at Tesco, Plimsoles - Topshop.

Denim Jacket - Primark, Vintage Dress - Woodchip Boutique, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Primark, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.


:)
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love those floral F&F shorts, and the DP sandals....oh and the I <3 NY tee. Cute.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the double denim look, it really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much amazing stuff you've nabbed from Tesco's! The shorts are AMAZING!!

    Lauren xx.
    the-details-in-the-fabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING THESE POSTS! is it sad that I got a bit excited to see it? haha, looser
    I am in love with Tuesdays & Saturdays outfits. I really need some floral shorts. I also think a little Asda/George trip is needed, I dont have a Tesco really close, but find asda is ace for clothes too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love saturday's look! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such great style!
    Your wardrobe looks so neat and tidy too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig