Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TESCO COMP ENTRY - OUTFITS FOR £30 & UNDER!

These are my entries for a competition on Natasha Bailie's blog HERE! The idea is to put together an outfit on a budget of £30.00 using any of the clothes from TESCO clothing. I've come up with two summer looks, one for day and one for night. The clothes in the pictures are the images from the Tesco site, printed then scanned, hence the slightly grainy quality!

LOOK ONE - DAYBatwing Cape Top - £8.00
Canvas Shorts - £6.00
TOTAL COST = £26.00

LOOK TWO - NIGHT
Shoulder Pad Dress - £8.00
TOTAL COST - £28.00

So there we go, hope you like them! Fingers crossed for me, as the winner will get a £30.00 voucher to spend on Florence & Fred! Eek, exciting!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi
    I love your ideas they are simple yet stylish. Gives me a thumbs up
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig