Monday, May 10, 2010

DELIGHTFUL MUDDLE VINTAGE CLOTHING + 25% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!

Evening all!
I got an email today from the lovely Catherine over at Delightful Muddle, an online vintage boutique, telling me all about their new items in this Spring. I'm a sucker for Vintage as you know, and within minutes I was at the checkout on the site, with a dress, a blouse and a belt in my basket. I know, I have some sort of shopping problem at the minute, but take a look at their site, its all so pretty! You can visit the site HERE.

Photography - Ruth Allen

What's more, the lovely girls from Delightful Muddle want to offer all of you Sitting Pretty readers a fabulous 25% off all of their stock! How lovely of them!

To take up the offer, just enter this code at checkout: delightfulpretty. Be quick! The code is valid until May 24th.

Be sure to tell me what you pick! I can't wait to receive mine and do some more outfit posts to show them off! Here's the dress and blouse that I've bought.
I plan to wear the blouse with skinny jeans or frayed denim shorts in the Summer, and I want to take the dress up at the hem to just above the knee, and maybe put some gold buttons on it to jazz it up and style it more to myself. I can't wait!
Hope you're all having a lovely day!
xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig