Thursday, May 27, 2010

WANTED - NEW WEEKLY POST?

I've decided to throw a new feature out there and see what you think. I've taken inspiration from my old 'Three For Thursday' posts, as they were really popular, and come up with a post called 'Wanted'. Rather than trawl websites for three things to show you (which always ended up being really similar) I'm just going to stick to one. This will be the one item I would die for that particular week, but no doubt won't be able to afford, so its sort of a lust!
Let me know what you think about this, and if you'd like to see it as a regular post - I'll probably do this kind of mid - week, in between ' Style Crush' and 'A Week In My Wardrobe'.
So I've decided to kick things off with my favourite thing in the world ever, which is shoes of course! Those of you who have been followers for a while will know about my obsession with Kurt Geiger and Carvela heels, so what better place to start than kurtgeiger.com?!
I'm in love with most of the S/S collection at the minute, but these beauties are some at the top of the wish list for me.
These 'Peony' sandals are just stunning. I love the mix od textures and colours, and the beading detail gives them that extra something. They are also available in black, but I think this colour option is much nicer. Sadly for me, they cost a pricey £120, which I think is a bit excessive for sandals, but hey, I can dream! If you want to drool over them like me, then you can find them on the website, HERE.

So there you go, that's my first 'Wanted' post. Let me know your opinions and whether it should stay as a permanent feature!
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this idea! Definitely make it permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely idea for a post - are you sure it's going to make you happy posting things that you'd love, but can't afford? It would drive me crackers. Love your blog missy!

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are sooo nice! Now I'm not sure I can live without them. Great feature but could damage my bank balance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig