Sunday, June 06, 2010

WANTED - TOPSHOP FLATS

So following last week's new feature, 'Wanted', I received some good feedback and decided to make it a regular weekly post - hurrah! This week I am lusting after these Topshop Crochet pumps. How cute are these?! They are £30.00 and you can find them on the website, HERE.

I really want these for Summer days! I'd wear them either with frilled or lace ankle socks and a pretty dress, or with stirrup leggings and a slouchy tee for comfier days. What do you think? I think their a really wearable design and a relaxed take on the brogue. I love them!

Hope you've all had a lovely week!
I'll be back with 'A Week In My Wardrobe' post by the end of tomorrow, so keep checking back!
xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, they are LUSH! Love them, and so perfect for summer days! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i like them a lot (: they're so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig