Sunday, March 13, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING: MISS SELFRIDGE

This week I've decided to focus on Miss Selfridge, purely because I think they're getting it right for Spring. Miss Selfridge is a brand I sometimes tend to steer clear of because I don't tend to like many of the designs they have come up with in the past. However, a few things keep catching my eye at work lately, and I think the quality is improving a lot too.
Here are my picks from the online shop that I am lusting after at the moment.



Currently Coveting: Miss Selfridge
Because: They have upped their game! I love the loose fitting shirts and paper-bag style shorts for lazy summer days, and the pretty collared blouses and festival inspired accessories are perfect teamed with tapered trousers.

Which pieces do you like? Is there a shop you will be turning to for your spring wardrobe?
xox
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hel-lo suede shorts, that hem and that detail and that colour - I die!
    We're in Autumn now but I'll probably be turning to Cotton On for great basics and otherwise saving my money for when I get back to the UK in Summer!
    Beth @ Baking and Brogues
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i really like that turqoise top - am waiting for the day when I could wear it without a ton of layers on top! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I need to hunt down some paperbag style trousers or shorts. Or a skirt.
    Love the contrast trim of the shirt
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a LOVELY colour pallet! LOVE that blouse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the desert boots :) i've been eying some up for a while, but sadly do not have the funds to purchase some xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have just fallen head over heels for the shorts at number 8! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried on the silk blouse (3)- gone into the sale now ladies! But the pocket sadly didn't look right :( x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig