Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BIRDS THAT FLY OVER

Yesterday I woke up to sunshine beaming through the curtains. So me being me decided it was time to throw on the maxi skirt and embrace the weather. Here's what I wore for a rather sunny venture to uni. I did have to wear a cardigan as the sun was a little deceiving and it was actually a little chilly, but that didn't stop me from having a lovely chilled out day.

Bird Print Leotard - Primark
Maxi Skirt - George @ ASDA
Cardigan - Vintage via eBay
Belt - Ryan's Vintage Manchester

What have you been up to now that the weather is brightening up?
xox
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm really loving this outfit! It's simple but very chic. Fabulous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a simple and cute outfit. i love the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit Claire! I think its funny when there's a little peek of sunshine and then half of Preston roll out in shorts and t-shirt haha...
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The maxi skirt is gorgeous :) The cardie really brings it altogether,very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the blue cardigan brightens up the outfit!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so lovely, pretty coloured cardigan too! It's still rather miserable weather wise here but hopefully it'll brighten up for the weekend :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! I wish I was brave enough to wear something like that...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig