Tuesday, March 01, 2011

MARIA ALLEN JEWELLERY

I was lucky enough to be contacted by Maria of Maria Allen jewellery last week, who has sent me some lovely pieces from her collection to show you all. Maria makes jewellery in her spare time when she isn't studying for her Graphic Design Degree. I discovered her via Twitter and fell in love with the collection as soon as I saw it, so was over the moon when she asked if she could send me some pieces.
So, this morning, a beautifully wrapped package arrived on my doorstep, complete with ribbon and an adorable business card. Inside were three little jewellery bags that held some of the sweetest necklaces I've seen!
First up is this really sweet Ampersand necklace, priced at £13.50. This is really simple and delicate, and adds a dash of interest to any outfit. I've never seen this on a necklace before and think it looks so lovely. I think I'll wear this one a lot!

I absolutely love this next piece! This is the Papercrane necklace, an origami inspired pendant on a simple chain. The papercrane is the Japanese symbol for peace, so not only is it pretty, it has a great meaning too! This one is priced at £12.00.
Finally is this oh-so-cute necklace with a scissor pendant. This piece isn't available on Maria's site, but is sold here. I adore this one and think it would look great with a really simple outfit. This one is priced at £11.00. I love how the scissors actually move like real ones too - so sweet!
As you can see, each one is perfectly chic and simple, and very reasonably priced! The chains are available at various lengths which is really handy. I wore two of my necklaces today and they looked great paired together. I really like the size of the Papercrane. It is such a statement pendant, so goes really well with the more delicate styles, such as the Ampersand and Scissors.
Like what you see? Maria has been kind enough to pass on a discount code for all of you. If you would like to save 10% off all jewellery on the Maria Allen website, just enter this code at the checkout!
L3CSQT
Click HERE to shop now!
What are your favourite pieces from the collection? Let me know what you choose to buy!
A big, big, BIG thank you to Maria! xox

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Wow these are gorgeous! Loving the '&' one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous jewellery, I love the & one and the paper crane. definitely going to check out the website


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she has some amazing pieces I love the swan, that's very me. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love the & - I love typography! The scissors are also cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love these :) so so cute
    thanks for showing them *hops over to website*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is the ampersand! It's so cute, I really love it :) May have to invest in one of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh my god, I love the ampersand necklace -think i saw it on daisychaindream a few days ago and fell in love! What a talented lady, def gonna check out her website :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute! Ill have to have a butchers at the website!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ampersand, amazingly cute and something completely different!

    I love your blog <3


    Letters from Emily.xoxo.

    http://cherrycreamsoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous! Seriously contemplating the Paper crane one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, these necklaces are so pretty! simple designs but they really add a finishing touch to what you are weaing! i'm not really a jewellery wearer but i'd definitely consider buying one of these! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig