Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNSHINE THROUGH MY WINDOW

With the weather being so nice, where better to photograph an outfit than outside in the sunshine!? This is what I wore yesterday for a day of running errands, doing work and blogging. We had a cheeky barbecue in the garden for tea, finished off with a scrummy pavalova!
I've found this weather extremely difficult to dress for, purely because I seem to have got rid of all my Summer clothes, so I've been on the hunt for some affordable tops. I've orded a couple of nice one from H&M, and picked some up from work and New Look today. Nothing amazing, just simple jersey numbers. The fact that I'm ghostly white doesn't help either, so I'll have to dig out the gradual tan!
Leotard - Primark
Blouse - Topshop
Linen Trousers - Tesco
Wedges - Primark
Ray Ban Wayfarers - John Lewis

Tomorrow I want to do something nice, just to get out of the house for a few hours. Fingers crossed it stays sunny then we can be outside!
What have you been up to in the sun?
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love your outfit you look gorgeous, in love with your Ray Bans! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely. Those Ray Bans are supper cute.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and sunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig