Friday, May 27, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING: DESIRE

Lately I have spied Desire clothing popping up on a few fashion blogs, and have been pleasantly surprised by their new collection. I'm not going to lie, the last time I went in Desire must have been when I was about 14 to buy some overly jewelled ghastly top or some rather questionable shoes, but now all I see is pretty florals and on trend tailoring good enough to rival other high street favourites.
I've picked out some of my favourite pieces off the Desire website which include some lovely summer tops, city shorts and killer heels.

Currently Coveting: Desire
Because: They have upped their game! Gone are the loud prints and dodgy dresses, and in their place are some gorgeous maxis, tailored trousers and shorts and some heels to die for! Not only that, the prices are great compared to high street competitors.


Which pieces are your favourite? Have you bought anything from Desire lately?
xox

PS. Don't forget to enter the 500 followers Giveaway! Just over a week left to enter!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh I'll have to have a browse, I love some of those tops you've picked out, perfect for upcoming festivals! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, i've never heard of this brand before! I'm heading over now to check out their site! thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the courts perfect chunky heel! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently coveting everything you've picked out... Love it all :)

    http://lowri-youcantputyourarmsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the nude dress and shoes too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this so thankyou. I love number 3.

    www.aclassicfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted that pink shirt! I ordered this beautiful playsuit and jumpsuit but when I looked for the shirt the sizes were too big :(
    Thanks for putting this on though, when the shirt is in stock I might think about ordering that geometric top too, I couldn't see it when I browsed but it is beautiful :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous31/5/11 15:51

    I LOVE number 9!
    It's perfect!
    and I also really like the trousers.

    www.shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig