Sunday, May 29, 2011

DREAMING OF DIXI

A shop I've discovered lately is Dixi, an online fashion store selling some gorgeous vintage and modern pieces at affordable prices. I first came across them via Facebook when I saw some friends had liked their page, so I took a look and fell in love with the clothes they stock!
I was lucky enough to be sent some sneak previews of the new collection that is launching TODAY! So I thought it would only be fair to share some of my favourite items with you all.
Clockwise from top left:
Atlantis Stone Ring
Sabrina Palazzo Pleat Trousers
Maya Luxe Satchel
Dayton Nude Skirt

As you can see, their stock is bang on trend and there really are some lovely pieces. My favourite has to be the Palazzo trousers - so perfect for holidays to slip on in the day with some sandals over a bikini, or for dressing up at night with some chunky clog style heels and a sleeveless blouse!

What's more, the lovely people over at Dixi have offered my blog readers an exclusive discount of 10% off all orders over £15.00! Just enter the code SITTINGPRETTYTREAT at the checkout to claim your discount.

Do let me know if you buy anything! I'd love to see what you choose.
Enjoy!
xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh no yet another site where I want everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recommendation Claire, I'm going to check this out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dixi! They always have really nice stuff and I love their model, she has such great hair! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaaggggh, I just found your blog through 'Oh really' & I am loving it! It's always nice to see another Preston blogger on the scene! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig