Thursday, August 18, 2011

CARRY ON CAMPING

Sorry for the lack of posts at the moment. I do have a lot lined up to post about but I'm struggling to find motivation at the minute. I suppose you could say I've lost my blogging mojo! The thing is, I don't like to write a post when I don't feel like it, because I don't want my rubbish mood/boredom/tiredness to come across in what I write! I think its coming back now though so you should be seeing a lot more from me in the next 10 days before I go on holiday.
As you know, last weekend Dan and I went camping, joining our family in Cartmel in the Lakes. The whole trip was lovely, apart from the owner of the campsite who seemed to have it in for us all from the off, and upset a lot of my family with her bitchy attitude and rudeness. I'd recommend the campsite, but just be wary of her. She doesn't like large groups and seems to discriminate against people from Preston! Here are some pictures to keep you going.








Ignore my messy hair and lack of make up. Camping isn't the place for nice blog photos hah! We were really lucky with the weather. It only rained from 5am til 8am in the morning and was lovely and sunny for the rest of the day, which was good considering it had been pouring down the week before. We're trying to plan a visit to a campsite in Pooley Bridge that we use for my birthday in September. Fingers crossed I can get the time off!

Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for a post tomorrow! I'll be launching a lovely jewellery giveaway.

Have any of you been camping recently? What campsites would you recomme
nd?




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Rachellle18/8/11 19:22

    Oooh I'm from Cartmel! I'm here at the moment visiting my mum! Which campsite was it? Glad you had a good time shame about the site owner though, totally unnecessary...
    Rachelle xxx
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachelle Ah I didn't know you were from there! I went to one called Cartmel Caravan and Camping site, near a childrens play area behind a green gate right in the village :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, it looks like such a nice little break :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time away!
    My mum's from Cartmel too and most of my family still live around there :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a bit of camping!
    Fab photos, thanks for sharing :)
    Don't worry about blogging, it will soon come back to you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a good time even with the witch lady! Great photos too

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, lovely photos - the baby's so sweet!

    I went camping for the first time in my life with my boyfriend last month, we stayed in St Helens Caravan Park (which also had a site for tents) in Scarborough and it was really lovely - I was so impressed!

    I feel like that about blogging sometimes too - I wouldn't worry too much, you'll get your mojo back soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig