Thursday, August 11, 2011

CANDY STRIPES

This is just a quick post to show you what I wore today, and tell you what I'll be getting up to over the next few days or so. You'll recognise this dress from the previous post, as I picked it up at the Vintage Fair me and Dan went to on Sunday. I'm so happy with the fit. It literally fits like a glove and is perfect to take on holiday for day trips or meals out in the evening. A steal at £15.











Dress - Vintage (St Michael at Marks and Spencer)

Belt - Primark

Shoes - Miss Selfridge

Bag - c/o Yumi

Rings - JWLRY and c/o In Pink

Bracelet - Pandora

Lipstick - Topshop Ohh La La


So, I've got a very busy weekend ahead of me! This weekend is stocktake at work, so I have to go in to prep on Saturday evening after my shift, then have to be up at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning to do the actual stock take itself, with a beastly 6.30 start. McDonalds breakfast will most definitely be consumed when I finish at 10. Then straight off to the Lake District with Dan to join my family on a camping trip for my brother's 40th birthday. We're only staying the one night as we can't get the time off work with our holiday just around the corner, but I'll be taking my camera to catch some of the action. Weather reports aren't looking good, but hey ho!

What are your plans for the weekend?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the bag, it goes perfectly with your new dress. Your right it is a complete steal at only £15!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress!
    I live in the Lake District and I will warn you - you are going to get WET. I hope you have a good time regardless though :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lipstick on you :)
    hope you have a lovely time!
    I'm actually selling a yumi dress on ebay at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! I'd love to see an all-in-one picture mind! Also wanting those shoesss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, very cute! Like the lippy but still trying to get my head around white handbags - far too many Essex girls have them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SMS style. Thank you! The bags actually blue but the colour doesn't show up too well in the photos! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig