Monday, August 22, 2011

PARK LIFE

Today, Dan and I took Toby and my nephew to a local park seeing as we were both off work and the weather was nice for once! We had a wander round and stopped for a quick drink before coming back home. Avenham park is lovely, with the river running through the middle of it and lots of winding paths and bridges to explore.  I've used it a few times for photo shoots I've styled in the past as the scenery is great and there are loads of interesting little corners. Also managed to get some cheeky snaps of today's outfit, which includes a gorgeous poncho I got recently from H&M ready for Autumn!
Blouse - ASOS
Poncho - H&M
Jeans - Topshop (via eBay)
Sandals - Miss Selfridge 
Necklace - Topman
Sunglasses - Ray Ban via John Lewis


The countdown to my holiday is in full swing, with only 5 sleeps left! I'm ridiculously excited to be going away as it feels like forever since I last went on a proper summer holiday. I can't wait to start packing and I'm having to control myself from starting right now, but that would be a bit premature of me! I am in the process of writing some posts to schedule whilst I'm away, so if there's something in particular you'd like me to do, let me know asap!
Oh, and don't forget to enter the InPink giveaway in the previous post!






SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These pictures are lovely :) I love the poncho and your dog ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The park looks beautiful, I can see why you've used it for shoots. I love that poncho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Avenham Park! I used to live right next to it! My street led on to the entrance near the Japanese Garden. I have so many good memories of that park, reminds me of being at uni and sunbathing on the big grassy bank instead of going to lectures!

    Thanks for giving me a blast from the past :)

    Poncho looks great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your gorgeous poncho! Wish I bought it when I had the chance!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love avenham, I take my dogs down there but I follow the river where you come to a little stone beach, so they can paddle a bit when the river is low. I have spent so many hours having bbqs there and playing football :') xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am TOTALLY in love with your blouse (!)

    e x
    http://pixieflower-ell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the poncho! :) Great outfit

    xx
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig