Thursday, August 25, 2011

SITTING PRETTY LOVES: HERO & CAPE

Here on Sitting Pretty I love supporting new and upcoming independent businesses, so when I heard about the launch of Hero & Cape, I knew I had to get behind them! Hero & Cape is a new online shop dedicated to bringing fun to your wardrobe. The company is based in the UK, and it boasts its own creative, hand drawn designs that you won't find anywhere else. Their main line at the moment is printed t shirts, which are all designed and printed in house.

Clockwise from top left:
Anchor Tee - £21.00

I've got my eyes on a number of designs already, especially the anchor design as it would be perfect to dress up or down for any occasion. 
Hero & Cape have also teamed up with jewellery store Temporary Secretary to come up with a t shirt design, which can be seen below left. The tee has a cute scalloped collar design with ribbon detail. The perfect alternative to a blouse this season!
Left to Right:

Definately take a look at the website if these take your fancy. They also do a men's range and some unisex lines, plus they also stock jewellery and other bits and bobs!
Which designs are your favourite?

PS. Don't forget to enter the InPink jewellery giveaway!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love Hero&Cape, when I have some spare money I'll definitely be buying something from their range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing T-Shirts, thankyou for sharing! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hero & Cape, I bought the anchor tee! There's a recent outfit post on my blog of it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely. I remember flipping through their site a while ago but then promptly forgot the name. Thank you for reminding me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely post Claire, and everyone else for the comments!

    We're really glad you like Hero&Cape, we're a small independent business and we couldn't do it with support from blogs like this! So big thumbs up! :-)

    P.S. We've added your link to our Awesome Blogs page on our blog!

    Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these t-shirts.

    great blog, now following.
    http://fashion-inablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig