Sunday, August 07, 2011

PINK LIPS & PRETTY SKIRTS


This weekend has been a lovely one, and cheered me up after a tiring week at work. On Friday night I went for drinks with a couple of friends, then on Saturday morning I met up with one of them for a spot of shopping and a cheeky Pizza Express. That night I had a Chinese with the family, then this morning I had a lovely lie in, followed by a trip to a local Vintage Fair in Preston that I'll blog about tomorrow. Me and Dan then went out for a pub lunch and spent the afternoon lazing around!





Denim Jacket - Primark
Lace Trim Cami - H&M
Skirt - Charity Shop
Belt - Primark
Wedges - Primark
Bag - H&M
Ring - JWLRY
Lipstick - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC
Nails - Peach Melba by Barry M
This is what I wore today. You may recognise the skirt as it used to be for sale in my shop. I decided to keep it for myself as I love the print and think it will be perfect for the hols. (3 weeks yesterday!) The belt is something I picked up in town for £1.00. I just don't get Primark at the minute. How can they only charge a pound for a belt, yet some tops have rocketed up to £15 - £20? Still, I love Primark and probably always will so I shouldn't complain.
I am loving skirts at the moment as you have probably noticed. Next on my list is this adorable chiffon ballerina style skirt from online fashion store Ellos. Ellos is an online shop I've recently discovered. It's a scandanavin fashion brand selling some great on trend pieces. I'd recommend checking out the Ellos website as there are some gorgeous A/W pieces in stock!
What have you been up to this weekend?
xox

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really love the pattern n that skirt.
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit
    http://www.lookwhatigot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Love the skirt.

    C x

    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the pattern on your skirt, I'd keep it too. :) You look really lovely! This weekend, I just relaxed and hit the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! love the way you set out the pictures and really love your denim jacket xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photography, great way of doing it.

    Anna @ www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah sounds like you've had a nice weekend :) I really like the way you place your pictures, I've not seen it before like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling shoes. I love the idea of color palates below each ensemble, how incredibly divine. Great blog.

    tara grace

    http://www.tailoredthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you've laid these photos out! looks so good
    Love the outfit too xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig