Monday, August 08, 2011

VINTAGE FAIR FUN

As I mentioned in my last post, Dan and I went to a Vintage Fair on Sunday. This was the Preston Vintage and Craft fair, run by the lovely Amanda at Not Just Vintage - UK. I'm a regular visitor to these fairs, and have posted about them on here in the past too, but this has to be one of the best so far. It was brimming with lovely stalls and buzzing with people of all ages. Of course I took my camera along to get some snaps!







One of my favourite stalls was Woodchip Boutique, which I have missed since finishing uni, as a stall was held by them in our Student's Union most weeks. They sell stunning reworked vintage dresses, and handmade bags and purses. Another favourite was Lace And Liquor Vintage, (the stallholder Catherine also writes a blog!) where I bought this gorgeous St Michael sun dress for £15. Look out for this in an outfit post soon!


I'd definitely recommend getting down to one of these fairs if your in the North West. The Preston one takes place at The Continental Pub, and usually happens on the first Sunday of every month, but check here for details!
Have you been to any Vintage Fairs lately?
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your pics are great :) I SO wish that I didn't have to work Sundays coz I always miss the fairs at the continental :'( I love the owl purses!
    Rachelle xxx
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures, so many cute things xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've followed you for ages & I completely didn't click who you were at the fair! Such an idiot, ahaha.

    Woodchip was one of my favourites too, & i hope you enjoy your dress!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks lush! Love the stuff in the first picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos. Looks like they had some lovely stuff.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. These pictures have set my heart a-flutter a little bit. I need to get myself to a vintage fair!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig