Saturday, September 17, 2011

WHEN IN RHODES

As promised, here is a selection of photos from our holiday in Rhodes. We stayed in a little area on the coast called Kalithea, at a hotel called Kalithea Horizon Royal. The hotel was stunning and sat right on the edge of the island. It has 4 stars and we went all inclusive which was fab! The food was really good. So good that I feel as though I've inflated since going there! If you're thinking of going to Rhodes I'd definitely recommend this resort just because it's so nice and really close to the town centre if you wanted to venture out.
Left: Top - F&F at Tesco, Shorts - Vintage Levis, Sandals - Miss Selfridge.
Right: Playsuit - Topshop, Clutch Bag - TK Maxx, Sandals - as above.
Left: Bralet - eBay, Skirt - Vintage, Clutch - as before, Wedges - Primark.
Right: T shirt - TK Maxx, Shorts - as before, Clutch - as before, Jelly shoes - Miss Selfridge.
Top - Primark
Bikini - H&M, Shorts - Topshop, Flip Flops - H&M.

Top - H&M, Skirt - Miss Selfridge, Wedges - As Before, Clutch - As Before.
As you can see, I've managed to throw a few outfits in there for you all too! I took way too many clothes as usual but I did wear most of them so it wasn't a complete waste. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do a holiday haul to show you a few bits and bobs I picked up whilst we were away. There isn't much but I thought you might like to see it all.

In other news, I was supposed to be going camping today, but because the weather is so disgusting in the UK at the minute, Dan and I decided to stay home rather than spend the weekend cold, wet and miserable. We opted for a night on the sofa with a chinese and X Factor. Definitely the better option at this moment in time!
Also, if you follow me on Twitter you will see I've ordered the Topshop Allegra boots. I've wanted them for ages but couldn't get a pair in my size anywhere other than eBay for twice the original price! I was having a nosey on the Topshop website tonight and spotted them. My heart skipped a beat and in my basket they went. I can't wait for them to arrive!




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I feel a congratulations is in order for getting your hands on the boots! I hate it (with a huge passion) when ebay sellers whack up the prices on topshop items. I saw that cardigan with the numbers on that the girl wore on x factor going for 100! And people were actually bidding! Madness
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Looks like you had a great time.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous there, glad you had a great time!
    Love your outfits, especially the black bralet with the skirt, lovely :)
    Looking forward to seeing what you picked up there too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig