Saturday, November 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

I can't believe that it is December in a matter of days! Crazy how time has flown by this year isn't it? I'll be spreading Christmas cheer and putting my tree up in my room on Thursday! I've decided to do something a little different and compile a wish list, or what I would put on my list to Santa (I've been an awful good girl!), some of which I have asked for, others I can only dream (Michael Kors watch, drool). I just thought it would be nice to see some things other than clothes and something a bit more personal.

What's on all your Christmas wish lists? Let me know if you do a post like this, I'd love to see what you're all asking Santa for! I'm off to bed feeling sorry for myself now. If there's one thing I hate about Winter its getting a cold!


    
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Ooooo! Fab wish list huni! Hope youve been a good girl this year! ;) he he! Love those cameras and the dress and skirt you have picked are stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving for that green dress. Absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have number 9, the miss selfridge dress…it is lovely apart from the 2 buttons on the bust keep coming undone (not great on a night out, unless you love flashing), perfect for layering though.. I also have been lusting after numbers 1 and 7.

    CJW x
    http://simpleandtothepoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love that green Warehouse dress! The Vegas Volt lipstick looks lovely aswell, and I've wanted a rose gold watch for ages!

    I've made my own little wishlist post on my blog if you'd like to check it out :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Miss Selfridge skirt & Kurt Geiger boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is lovely :) that skirt especially!

    sarah
    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Topshop dress, but I tried it on & it looked horrendous :( Love both the cushions too, wanted an owl one forever!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, number 1 and number 7 are absolutely divine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that owl cushion :) And that lipstick color is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig