Sunday, November 13, 2011

FANFARE

Phew, this weekend has been a hectic one! I had to work yesterday, got out late, drove home in circles round Preston because of diversions everywhere, straight back out for tea with the family, then over to my brother's house in Blackburn today for my nephew's birthday! Thinking a nice chilled bath is in order tonight, then back to work tomorrow. I barely have time to think lately!
This is what I wore today. I haven't worn this skirt in a while and to be honest I'd completely forgotten about it! I got in a vintage store in London, i think it was Absolute Vintage in Shoreditch but I went in that many I can't be too sure. When I first got it I loved teaming it with my leather jacket to toughen it up a little!


Jacket - Topshop
Skirt - Vintage
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topman
Rings -H&M, JWLRY & c/o In Pink
Lips - Fanfare by MAC
Nails - Black Cherries by Rimmel

I'm off to watch X Factor now as always. I'm think Janet and Kitty bottom two tonight! Before I go, thought you might like to see this little chap again as he's not been on here in a while. Say hi Toby! He is in desperate need of a haircut, I know!


Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Let me know what you got up to!



 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. gorgeous jacket! the colour of the blouse suits you so much, too.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love adding something tough to something pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby looks so cute. I love your vintage skirt, you look really nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, also loving the doggy pic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous skirt, love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skirt, the length is gorgeous and the white looks fab with your dark jacket.

    Gah I didn't want Kitty to go, down with Misha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have such good vintage finds!! Loving that skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never tire of lace, this skirt is gorgeous! Loving the contrast of black and white.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I love the contrast of the soft shirt and skirt with the black leather jacket. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those rings! Such a cute dog too!!

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig