Thursday, December 01, 2011

OH, CHRISTMAS TREE

I know, I know, I'm such a child for putting my tree up so early, but I do it on the 1st December every year and I'm not about to change that anytime soon! My tree always coordinates in with my room n the vintage-esque style, and features lots of red and white. I like to think of it as a 'country cottage' type theme. If you haven't seen my room you can see what it looks like in my Room Tour.  Most of the decorations have been collected over the last couple of years since redecorating, but I also picked up a few from Tesco last week on 3 for 2. I'd recommend checking out the supermarkets as they have some gorgeous things in at great prices. A lot of the stuff on my tree was from John Lewis last year, and although its all lovely stuff, I wish I'd gone elsewhere for something cheaper!



Christmas Tree - Argos (years ago!)
Lights - Can't remember! Possibly Asda too. 
Star, beading & silver baubles - Asda
Candy canes - Homsense
Reindeer - Sainsburys
Other Decorations - John Lewis, Tesco
Advent Calendars - Sainsburys

Also, slightly off topic, today I had my hair cut. Its a little shorter than I usually have it cut, but I still love it and it looks so much healthier. I've had a lot more layers cut into it and a shorter fringe. I love having a bob back. You'll probably notice me wearing more collared shirts and blouse as I love wearing them with a shorter cut.
Blouse - Charity Shop
Dress - Primark

Have you got your decorations up yet? What colours will you be decorating your tree?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I can't wait to get the tree up! Your decorations are so pretty, I love John Lewis for things like that, but I agree they're often too expensive. Your hair looks gorgeous, you suit it that little bit shorter :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little wooden reindeer, so cute!
    Your hair looks lovely, really suits you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is so pretty! I put mine up today too :) Your hair looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas tree in my house was up a week ago :O haha. The decorations on yours are so pretty :)
    You're hair is lovely aswell, it really suits you :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree really looks lovely, I love the little candy canes! Also really like the new hair cut!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek your tree looks far better than mine's going to look! I tend to stick with the classic red and green theme to save arguments between me and the boy but yours is gorgeous. As is your new hair : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree looks amazing... My tree will probably be black with lots of silver, not very traditional lol! Your hair looks fab :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree looks beautiful! Ours will be going up this weekend too, as well as present wrapping and a xmas movie!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, we don't put our tree up until mid-Dec, I never realised so many people put theirs up now! Your tree looks soooo lovely though!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig