Monday, February 06, 2012

MONOCHROME

First of all, sorry about the light of these photos. I hate taking pictures under artificial lights as it completely ruins the colours, but I really wanted to show you this playsuit I wore for a meal out this evening. It's Dan's 23rd birthday today, so we went out to our local Pizza Express for a yummy tea! I've been dying to wear this since it arrived the other day, but resisted so I could save it for tonight. I got it from Dixi, an online Vintage fashion shop. It's such a nice fit and shape and I love the print.




Playsuit - Dixi
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Ring - JWLRY
Lips - Impassioned by MAC
Nails - Mod-ern Girl by OPI

My hair wasn't playing ball tonight when I was getting ready. I wore a wooly hat out to town this morning and then had a nap this afternoon so it was well and truly flattened! That's the thing about wearing my hair like this. As much as I love the curls, it is so much harder to keep it looking nice, even though it is a millions times easier and quicker to style after washing than it is to straighten!
Last day off tomorrow (Boo!) which I'll be spending food shopping with my mum, and then Dan's taking me to look round a place called Bygone Times. It's the sister to Botany Bay if you've ever been there, but in my opinion it's miles better. It's basically a warehouse full of antiques, Vintage clothes and homewares and collectables, so basically heaven for someone like me! I don't know if I'll be buying anything but I'll keep my eyes wide open for things, especially to put away for a house. Might take some pictures and post them on Instagram which I started using again today! My user name is the same as Twitter, c_sittingpretty if you want to follow! 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Saaame I hate slaving editing photos so they look normal... Should probably utilise my camera settings but autofocus is worse on any setting not auto!
    Lovely playsuit, it almost looks silky!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that playsuit! The black & white totally suits you.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair curly!! It's super cute, just like you playsuit :)

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely, i love the lipstick. i treated myself to a MAC lippy this week, i'm addicted to buying them! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig