Sunday, February 05, 2012

GREY JERSEY

Today was a lovely Sunday. We went out for lunch at a local pub for Dan's birthday which is tomorrow. His mum came with us too which was really nice. I feel like I've eaten a horse I'm that stuffed! I wore this Topshop Jersey dress as it's something quite relaxed and not too dressy. I love the shade of grey it is, and how it's got a marl to it so it isn't a block colour. I did originally wear some ankle socks instead of tights, but it didn't look quite right. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear things like this with wedges and bare legs! Speaking of the weather, I think Preston is the only place in the UK that didn't get snow yesterday, which was odd being so close to Manchester which got a lot! We just woke up to thick fog this morning. Kind of glad there was no snow though. It's February for goodness sake! I want to be getting my Spring wardrobe ready, not getting my Winter stuff back out! 




Dress - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Wallis
Ring - Topshop
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC
Nails - Mod-Ern Girl by OPI

Two more days off after today, then back to work! Tomorrow is Dan's birthday so we will no doubt end up doing something during the day. I'm taking him out for tea in the evening which should be nice! I'll probably post what I wear in the evening tomorrow rather than what I wear during the day, as I'm planning on wearing a new Vintage playsuit I've got, so look out for that!
How have you all spent your weekend?

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I don't know whether your hairs naturally curly or not but it looks great here!
    Also love your necklace, I've been looking for one just like that.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought this dress in the shorter version; didn't really know how to style it! Love the way you've kept it so simple, looks gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is really pretty :) Love the dress, with the necklace it looks fab! Glad you had a good day xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks amazing on you! I got the shorter version and absolutely love it! Your jewellery is fab :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh the famous speckle midi dress. You're working it well :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove that necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely in this dress...i tried it on earlier in the week and it just didn't suit me :s i'm liking the necklace too :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that ring! So simple yet such a statement!
    Www.clashingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. God you are so gorgeous!! Don't ever change your hair <3

    I tried on this dress and it makes me look so incredibly frumpy, my hips are just too big - Got the short one instead! You pull it right off though :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5/2/12 22:06

    Love your outfit :) im following I hope you will follow back

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. want this dress tooooooooooo x

    http://downthelanetoplaystreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is gorgeous!! So simple and such a nice fit.

    Cx
    http://www.memoirsofalittlethingcalledlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have my eye on this, they do it in Navy too! I love it paired with the statement necklace!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the dress. Looks fab on you. And the necklace looks so cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit. I have this dress but I never wear it as its so thin :( Newcastle hasn't had snow yet either but it's still bloody freezing! Deffo roll on spring!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the dress! Need to get it soon!

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig