Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SITTING PRETTY LOVES: MEEMEE

I haven't done one of these posts in a while so when I found out about MeeMee I thought it would be the perfect excuse to write one! I actually discovered MeeMee whilst looking for jobs online as they are based in Manchester's Northern Quarter. I hadn't heard of them until then, but I had a nosey at their website and they have some lovely clothing. I thought I'd pick out a handful of my favourite pieces to show you. A lot of the stuff is what I'd describe as very 'me'. Lots of pretty prints, girly shapes and a vintage feel to some of the styles.
 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
I'm in love with number 1 and 5 especially. I'd wear these together with some tan wedges, an oversized bag and bright lips and nails. The lace dress (2) is so sweet and would be perfect in summer with a sleeveless denim waistcoat and some tan sandals. The neckline reminds me of Kate's Royal Wedding dress, and the length is perfect for summer. I can imagine quite a few of these pieces fitting into a work wardrobe too, like the pussy bow leopard dress (4) and the printed blazer (7). They are classic styles that could be dressed up and down. Which are your favourites from my selection?

I might have to revisit MeeMee come payday as I'm finding it hard to resist some things! Have you ever shopped with them before?

PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway in the previous post to win £20 of H&M vouchers! 

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Definitely going to have a nosy at this website in a second, some of the things that you have picked out are gorgeous! I love number 3 and the prints of numbers 6 and 8 :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! I especially like #6.

    XO, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of number 5, I'm off to look on their website now! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig