Thursday, March 15, 2012

TOTALLY TROPICAL

I couldn't wait for this blouse to arrive (and I was waiting quite a while. H&M need to sort out their delivery service. Ordered on the 28th Feb, arrived on 12th March, a whole THIRTEEN days later! Not good!) and finally got round to wearing it today. It's the perfect print for spring and so easy to wear. I love the tropical trend but some prints can be a bit too loud for my taste. This one is just the right amount of colour and print. I wore it with my trusty vintage Levis cut offs and tights, but I think it would look really cute with pastel or pale blue skinnies and wedges when the weather warms up. Come on Spring!!!




Blouse - H&M
Shorts - Levi's cut offs via COW Vintage
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Sitting Pretty
Ring - Sitting Pretty
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC
Nails - Peach Melba & Mint Ice Cream by Barry M

I decided to wear my hair up after realising last night that it is just about long enough now! That's the one thing I miss about having long hair. I could throw it up in a top knot and not have to worry about it! I think it looks quite nice up when I have it messy curly. Don't know why but my eyes seem to look really false and white in these photos! I haven't airbrushed them like that don't worry! I only ever alter the brightness/contrast of photos as I shoot in a dark corner of my room!
Wearing two pieces from my shop! I now have rings in stock in lots of colours. I have one left in stock of the one I've got on, and they are all adjustable so will fit all. I love the mint green ones especially. Perfect for the pastel trend! Only have a couple of the long cross necklaces left, so if you want one you'll have to be quick!

Will you be wearing the tropical trend this spring? 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Anonymous15/3/12 15:35

    Love this blouse, looks great teamed with the denim shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I brought the trousers in this print!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this shirt! also, your nails look lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been wanting Peach Melba polish for such a long time! Its such a gorgeous shade!Beautiful shirt for Spring too!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse is gorgeous, I love the print!
    I always want to order things from H&M but I've heard so many people say the service is terrible, which really puts me off. Probably a good thing for my bank balance though haha!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
  7. this shirt is gorgeous, love the print! I've never ordered from h&m but have heard a lot of people saying the delivery is really slow..not good at all :/

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely, reminds me of the floral trousers everyone and their mother have at the moment! Gosh that is bad delivery service, I hate waiting for parcels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have ordered those floral trousers, haha! Yeh, delivery is shocking, especially when it costs £3.90 too! x

      Delete
  9. i love that shirt, the print is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig