Sunday, March 04, 2012

WEEKEND WISHLIST #4

Evening all! I normally post this on a Saturday and do an outfit on a SUnday, but today has been a lazy clothes day so I didn't want to bore you with that, plus I didn't have time to post last night! I've spent the day busily making jewellery and sorting out orders from my jewellery shop. Thank you for your support with it and all your lovely comments! If you follow me on Twitter you will see I've been making some friendship style bracelets and peace charm earrings which will all be available tomorrow. Tonight is the last chance to use the 10% off code, TWITTER10 which is valid on all orders until midnight, plus I'll be throwing in a pair of peace earrings to one random order made today! Enough of that though, and on to this weeks wishlist! This week I was spoilt for choice. Working in a clothes shop means I see all the new stock come in, so half of this is what I've spotted in deliveries this week, and a lot is very print heavy!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

#1: This dress caught my eye straight away as it has everything I love - florals, pleats and a drop hem. Perfect for summer, it is made from a breezy chiffon fabric and would look just as good with flats sandals and a denim jacket, as it would with some heels and a statement clutch.
#2: The complete opposite to the first dress, this is a great simple, staple shape in a gorgeous summery colour. I love the cinched in waist and the little collar. I'd wear it buttoned all the way to the top with a short gold necklace and some tan wedges for a summer get together.
#3: This Topshop number is so versatile, even though it is heavily printed. I love the colours and the fact it is such a simple, wearable shape. This is smart enough to wear to work or an interview with a little blazer jacket, but relaxed enough to wear day to day with flats.
#4: I've sort of already ordered this (bad, I know!) but I wanted to include it anyway. I'm really impressed with H&M's new collection and this print is all over it! They do dresses, trousers and skirts in the same tropical floral pattern, but this was my favourite piece. I'll no doubt wear this with my favourite skinnies and blue heels for a smart/casual look.
#5: Another stunning dress by Warehouse. I don't think a wishlist of mine has gone by so far without something from Warehouse. I alway like their Summer stuff, and as soon as I saw this maxi I loved it. It has splits up the side and is made of silk. The print is amazing and so bold. It would look so good against tanned skin.
#6 + #7: I love satchels, and these two from the Zatchels pastel range are my favourite at the minute. You may have seen me tweet about the lilac one last Sunday after spying it in a Sunday magazine. I'm hoping to save up and get one of these for Spring/Summer as I'm so bored of my current bag! 
#8: I think I've already featured this in blue, but when my friend pointed these out to me the other day I knew I had to have them. I still really want a black and white pair but haven't seen one I like yet. I think the good thing about the red is they will look quite nice over tights aswell as being worn on their own. They'd look great with a baggy tee tucked in and some chunky wedges.
#9: How cute are these? I'm really liking the socks and sandals trend at the minute (not on men though. ew). I think little ankle socks look really cute with strappy heels for a summery look, or even closed toe heels or brogues with some cropped trousers or a pretty skirt. These colours are perfect for the pastel trend this Spring.
#10: I'm after some tortoise shell sunglasses for the summer, and I was hoping to get the Ray Ban Wayfarers but won't be able to afford them! I spotted these John Lewis ones the other day for a measly £15, and they are such a nice frame shape. I also really like the colour of the lenses. They have a real retro feel about them and are the perfect size.

FIVE TO FOLLOW:
I'm also carrying on from last week and sharing some of my favourite blogs at the moment. Here are five I've been enjoying this week.
1. Ella @ Ella Masters
2. Olivia @ What Olivia Did
3. Heather @ Effie's Make Up Box
4. Steph @ Stephanie Dreams
5. Becca @ Fashion Train

What do you think of my wishlist this week? What do you have on your wishlist?



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahhh those satchels are such beauties!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those shorts so bad!! Love the satchels too :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral prints and I keep finding myself looking at satchels like these! Too many colours ton choose from though!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The satchels are nice, i have been wanting one for ages and the lilac one is a pretty colour! I shall check out your Five to Follow right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been tempted to buy a satchel. The lilac colour is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the stripy shorts in green but am so tempted to get the red as well! Such a lovely, summery wish list xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig