Saturday, March 10, 2012

WEEKEND WISHLIST #5

That time of week again already! When I do a weekly feature on here, I'm always amazed at how fast the week has gone by from the previous one. Does anyone else get that, or is it just me?! Before I get on with a wishlist, I just wanted to test the water and see who would be interested in me doing Instagram posts? I probably won't be able to keep up with a weekly one (but I will try!) so if I can't I will post them as regularly as I can, but I've become addicted to the thing and love seeing other similar posts. Let me know what you think!
This week's wishlist is very print heavy (again! You know I love my prints!) and full of pastels. It's getting so difficult to compile these and keep them to a minimum, as there are so many nice things in the shops at the minute. Just wish I had the bank balance to get them all. I can only dream!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

#1: I discovered this adorable dress from a brand called Brat & Suzie, where all their clothes are based around animals. Cue amazing prints and fun slogans galore! This dress is my absolute favourite from the collection. I would wear this over a little collared shirt and leggings for a cute springtime look.
#2: As I'm sure most people have noticed, the high street is awash with pastels for spring. I love experimenting with colours and the colour blocking trend, so pastels are right up my street. I really want to get my mitts on a pastel blazer, and this H&M number is the perfect colour and shape to dress up any outfit.
#3: Another alternative on the blazer front. This lemon yellow cropped version by Topshop would look amazing with dark indigo skinnies, a printed tee and wedges. I love the little cuffs and lapels on this one, and such a great colour!
#4: Another item from Brat & Suzie! This little cropped tee would be perfect in summer with a high waisted midi skirt or denim shorts for a relaxed daytime outfit. I really like the slash neck and the bird print. So cute!
#5: I do this every week so it seems, but again this is cheating as I've ordered these already. You may recognise the print from the blouse I featured last week (that I'm still waiting for - sort your delivery service out H&M!). I couldn't resist the trousers and took a risk by ordering them. They are completely out of my comfort zone but I think they would look amazing with a simple white oversize blouse and some little heels. Plus they're a bargain at £12.99!
#6: These jeans arrived in at work this week and I fell in love. They are a gorgeous shade of coral/peach and are slightly cropped. I'd love to get these when payday comes round if I can afford to. They'd look so good with a pretty blouse and tan accessories!
#7: I spotted this blouse online the other day just on the off chance, and nearly scrolled past it. I'm a sucker for grey at the minute, and this is such a nice shade. The blouse has an amazing cut out back as well, which would be gorgeous for showing off tanned shoulders!
#8: Another item that caught my eye in this week's delivery! I'm not normally one for a wedge of this height, but I think these are really cute. They look a lot nice in real life, and are a great versatile tan shade.
#9: I keep seeing these everywhere at the minute! I love heels this height, and these are extra special. Their 'stell cap' toes make them great for nights out, but the heel height means they are great for daytime too. Huge shoe crush!
#10: Another gorgeous pairs of heels, this time by Kurt Geiger, my true love! The colour is great for spring/summer, and I love the cut out detail at the side and the contrasting platform.

What do you think of my picks this week? Yay or nay? Don't forget I have a giveaway running at the minute, where you can win two pieces of your choice from my shop! I'll be busy making tomorrow, hopefully adding a few new pieces so keep your eyes peeled for those.
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.




SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love that first dress...very cute

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/3/12 21:57

    so pretty!!! I love that dress so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brat and suzie too! This is a lovely wishlist, the blazers are such pretty colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the Oasis jeans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the white dress - such a cute print! Sadly I bought a shirt like number 7 and it looked utterly dreadful on me. So sad!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Brat and Suzie and I love love love that dress! I may have to have a nosey at their website again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral trousers! And yes to instagram posts, I love them - probably because I'm so nosey!

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooove all of them :) Especially the h&m trousers which are popping up everyywhere. I really really really like H&Ms new spring collection, which is quite unusual. I bought some flat pointed suede shoes for £15 which is amazing!
    It would be mine
    But yum, Topshop's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really, really want that mint blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had that all for my weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig